THE 9TH AFRICA NUTRITION CONFERENCE (ANEC IX)
Imewekwa:Feb 03 , 2020
Colleagues and Associates,
As you may be aware, the Africa Nutrition Conference (ANEC) is the leading regional nutrition conference in Africa held biennially in various parts of the continent. ANEC provides a forum for nutrition scientists, public health professionals, academics, students e.t.c. in Africa and the rest of the world to meet regularly to share their research findings, best practices and to build capacity to address nutrition challenges in Africa.
This year, The Nutrition Society of Zambia (NAZ), will play host to the 9th Africa Nutrition Conference (ANEC IX) in Lusaka, Zambia from August 10 – 14th, 2020.
Conference Theme: “Good nutrition outcomes for sustainable development in Africa: leaving no one behind"
1. Maternal and Child Nutrition and Health
2. Nutrition and Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
3. Growing Challenges of Overweight/Obesity
4. Adolescent Health and Nutrition
5. Agriculture, Diet Nutrition and Sustainable Development
6. Sustainable Food Environments and the Global Food System Governance
7. Health and Nutrition Literacy
Abstract Submission is open from January 31, 2020, till April 30th 20120.
Please see details below, and feel free to share with your network
Second Announcement and call for abstracts
Guidelines for submitting abstracts